Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Accepted] Madame Flatha's App
Information 

Joining Savages - Submitted by user: Madame Flatha

Application for Madame Flatha (Level 285), Elder Druid.

Character Name: Madame Flatha
Character Level: 285
Vocation: Elder Druid

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Record: No

Your previous gameworlds and why did you leave them?

Without mentioning my first account from primary school my main characters were always located on Refugia.

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

Again, I started in primary school, so it was 2007 or so. In the meantime I had several accounts, but never couldn't even reach 100 level. I came back in 2014 and start playing using flash client. I managed to achieve 200+ with every vocation until 2017 when Cipsoft decided to stop supporting flash client, so as Mac user I was forced to stop playing and eventually sold account. Last year I crated new account once again to play with my brother, hopefully new owner of previous account change characters name so I could make druid with the same nick.

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

On this particular account I have never been in any guild.

Important things for you in Tibia

The most important thing for me as a druid is to keep my blocker alive and try to not yell at him during hunt. Also I'm enjoying collecting achievements and measuring Tibia

How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone of us?

As citizen of Refugia for over 5 years you just recognise this guild. I also took part in several services organised by Savages. During last WOTE and Yala Services I was pulling the levers to activate bosses.
My brother (Zygmunt Zolnierz) is in the guild.

Why do you want to join us and what is your expectations from us?

This application form proves that members of this guild are above average players from world chat, so I expect that members could count on each other, ask for advice, organise teams for daily bosses etc.

Tell us about yourself, write a few lines! (Name, Age, Country, Hobbies etc.)

My name is Mikolaj and I'm from Poland. I'm about to turn 25, I'm on final straight to obtain master in petroleum engineering. I enjoy my free time playing squash.

Submitted by user Madame Flatha
ID 920

Hi. I will start your voting now. Good luck.

I am one of the Golden Five.

Hi Mikolaj, you have been invited to Savages! Welcome.