Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Accepted] Slavic Deuce's App
Information 

Joining Savages - Submitted by user: slavic

Application for Slavic Deuce (Level 209), Master Sorcerer.

Character Name: Slavic Deuce
Character Level: 209
Vocation: Master Sorcerer

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Record: No

Your previous gameworlds and why did you leave them?

Many years ago I've played on Eternia, Solera, Julera. As I said it was many years ago at some point I stopped my adventure with Tibia.

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

First time I played Tibia like 16 years ago. So I have a lot of good memories. Obviously I did not play for straight 16 years. I came back to tibia 3-4 years ago to play for fun but recently I played quite intensively for past few months.

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

I have been a member of Comitatum.

Important things for you in Tibia

Meeting people and making new friends. Discovering new things which were add to the game during my absence. Team play and good fun.

How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone of us?

My mate Araxin  joined Savages.

Why do you want to join us and what is your expectations from us?

I am looking for solid guild with experienced players who can guide me. I would love to play in TH and kill bosses. Discover modern part of Tibia with good and serious people.

Tell us about yourself, write a few lines! (Name, Age, Country, Hobbies etc.)

My name is Piotr(Peter). I am 29 years old. I come from Poland. For past 10 years I have been leaving in UK. I am married without kids probably that is the reason why I have got time to play Tibia. I wont surprise you if I tell I love games. I have spend a lot of time playing world of tanks. I love to spend time surrounded by nature. My hobbies outside of games are bush crafting and sport shooting.

Submitted by user slavic
ID 748

Hi! we've started the voting process. Check back here from time to time to see if anyone has additional questions!

Fantastic, can't wait for the result.

Hello Piotr! You have been accepted to our guild ! Welcome to Savages!!!

This is awesome news on the Sunday morning. Thanks guy for having me. I will see you all in the game.

Is it possible to get invite on tibia.com and may I get permission to some of the threads on forum? Sorry for my impatience.