amel90's Application

Quote:Character Information
Name: Pilsnervagnen
Level: 342
Vocation: Elder Druid

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Records: No

Quote:Tibialife Information
Previous gameworlds, why did you leave them?

Obsidia, left because me and my rls got hunted
moved to secura then my rls quited playing after a while i moved to refugia since i had 2 polish friends playing here, they went retierd aswell now im playing solo

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

ive started my journey around late 2003 on antica then ive moved around to nova,aurea, iridia, obsidia, secura,thoria, inferna and refugia. ive been playing mostly on and off with the years just came back from a retierdment, sometimes i play like 1 month then go retierd and then come back but since these changes and alot of new features im back again to explore new adventures!

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

in refugia not really we had an guild with friends but it got disabanded beacuse of inactive ppl and ppl with PACC

Important things for you in Tibia?

IM AN EXPLORER! i do not fear death! i embrace it :* i love to see new things and i love to try out stuffs that never been here before, exploring is the biggest thing that drags me with this game. And guess what? its pretty impossible to do this solo!

Quote:Joining Savages
How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone of us?

ive started on antica now few days ago but the toxic community there made me feel kinda bored with PvP servers so i went back to refugia, its quiet and calm here compared to antica less actions but more calm gameplay. ive searched for the top guilds at refugia at guildstats and found u guys to be at the top!

Why do you want to join us?

because as we all know this game is not made for solo plays (well......almost not), so im looking for some new friends to hunt, quest or just chat with thats the biggest part with tibia Friendship!

What is your expectations from us?

i cant tell which expectations i got from u guys but so far since Luciifer helpt me with some few imbuements and aswell help me with some gear chocies im more then happy tbh!

Quote:Personal Information
Tell us about yourself:

Im an 28 years old man living with my wife, atm not working so playing most of the days................untill my wife drags my away from my laptop! lol. Playing some Tibia now aswell some Rust! been playing tibia for many years and this will always be a nostalgic game for me! I do live in Sweden but im born in Bosnia. Thats about it xD feels lik an essay haha Big Grin cheers guys take care =)

OH ive got an second char here aswell name: magikern orryn (267 ms would love to join with it aswell since time to time i swap chars =) )

Do you agree to follow the guild rules?

Yes, I Agree.

End of application.

Hey, thanks for the application we will inform you about the voting result in 4 days, good luck.
Don't forget to check this post time to time if someone asks you a question while voting progress is on
Btw the most important thing you missing, whats your rl name?

Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.

Oki! sorry my name is Amel xD

wasnt expecting this xD dont blame me for never hearing your name before i thought its just your nick :p

its no problem xD was kinda late so trying to fill in everything possible that i even forgot my own name lol <.<

just by couriousity why does this voting take place about 4 days?

some loyal and higher members asks more information and give vote after the answers, mostly because of this and also some might not be able to vote same day because of real life shits going on time to time :p

ive see ty for information =)

so....... XD?