Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/charac...Undérrated
BattleTag: Undérrated#2541
Class: Rogue
Spec / Offspec: ANY
Microphone / Reliable Internet: Yes

Quote:Raid Related
Can you make all our raid days?

Yes

Do you have any logs we can take a look at?

I do, I mainly try to focus on boss damage where possible.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/e...ted#metric=bossdps

What are your previous raid experiences in Legion and other expansions?

I have done pretty much all raid content, minus a few mythic bosses here and there. I have played since USA vanilla Beta and like to consider myself to be a very competent raider.

Do you have any alts or offspecs we can use for progress or that you play in general?

I don't have time to play or maintain and alt.

Quote:Other questions
What are your expectations from us?

I would like to be able to raid in a progressive guild with limit raid hours. Due to my current availability I hardly find time outside of raids to be online. I always manage my m+ for the week but that's pretty much it.

I would like to expect a respectable raid environment, fair treatment to all players, and hopefully a raid spot for every raid if I am able to prove myself suitable.

Do you have anyone in the guild that can vouch for you?

I believe a few of your new recruits came from Endless Night. I believe they would vouch for my performance.

Do you have questions for us?

I am currently not in a position to renew my subscription, I had a few unexpected bills come out and am 10k short of in game gold for playtime ( although I have hundreds of thousands of pots/mats on my account) , would you be willing to wait until December for me to join?

Quote:Personal Information
Tell us about yourself:

I am a 34 year old from England, I am divorced with 2 kids. I am employed to run government funded programmes to help people from disadvantaged backgrounds find work/improve their lives. this includes working with severe ex offenders (murderers etc), people subjected to homelessness, drug and alcohol misuse, general long periods of unemployment etc.

Previously I have taught martial arts but I suffered a spinal injury so had to stop training. back in 2000 I was flown to South Korea to play StarCraft in the World Cyber Games held in Seoul with the best players across multiple games in the world. I was later picked up by team INFS (2nd biggest e sports team at the time in the UK, below Dignitas) to play StarCraft 2.

I am very competitive and consider myself to be a DPS whore that still does mechanics.

Do you agree to follow the guild rules?

Yes, I Agree.

End of application.