Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/charac...am/Taiyani
BattleTag: Merah#21301
Class: Shaman
Spec / Offspec: Elemental
Microphone / Reliable Internet: Yes

Quote:Raid Related
Can you make all our raid days?

Yes

Do you have any logs we can take a look at?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/e...difficulty=4&partition=1

I guess Heroic non buffed are the only logs that really say something, I've been carried through a few times and then benched for Coven and beyond as the character was behind in gear and I haven't played Elemental before that, Argus M is also irrelevant cause orb collection duty Tongue

What are your previous raid experiences in Legion and other expansions?

BC => Got to Felmyst during the expansion, got a few serverfirsts
WotlK => Been raidleading a guild external 25 man group into ICC
MoP => Breaktime, just some casual pugging
WoD => Mythic until Gorefiend, earlier WoD Raids more casually
Legion => 11/11 mythic (Bar Coven and Vari)

Do you have any alts or offspecs we can use for progress or that you play in general?

I play Hpriest and Hpally, aswell as Enh shaman. Any other class can be discussed as I'm relatively open minded

Quote:Other questions
What are your expectations from us?

My expectation would be to have a guild that makes the time raiding count and achieves mythic clears / as close to clears as possible

Do you have anyone in the guild that can vouch for you?

Kaerysii who has joined you recently

Do you have questions for us?

Nay

Quote:Personal Information
Tell us about yourself:

I'm Marc, 27 from Switzerland, currently working as a district nurse and expecting to start university to get some further education in. Not really actively doing things bar playing League and WoW, maybe some skiing?

Do you agree to follow the guild rules?

Yes, I Agree.

End of application.

Hey man, thanks for your application, we will take a look over it and get back to you asap, should get a response over the weekend

Cheers

I just wanted to add that I'm relatively flexible in what I'm playing! I've been adapting to the guilds needs for the most part so you can pretty much give me a choice of things you might need in BFA

I'm currently pretty 50/50 between Ele and Enh, other classes I've played in the past and / or would enjoy are in no particular order:

Hpally, Hpriest, Rdruid
Warrior (Any), DK (Any), Rogue, Feral
Boomkin, Mage, Spriest, Hunter

Hello Merah, just to let you know you've been accepted for trial feel free to whisper any officer or member for an invite