Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/charac...r/narzzrik
BattleTag: Arseiiesra#2652
Class: Rogue
Spec / Offspec: Assassination/Subtlety
Microphone / Reliable Internet: Yes

Quote:Raid Related
Can you make all our raid days?

I do.

Do you have any logs we can take a look at?

There's not much really. The reason is simply because i have not judged the content I've done as dign.

What are your previous raid experiences in Legion and other expansions?

Just came to the game in Legion. Because of timetable reasons I joined a morning raid and as there is not many people interested on that hour we have never been enough people to even try a mythic boss so i know ToS and Antorus HC to the millimeter and have studied the last raid's Myhtic bosses but just tried the first two tho Sad

Do you have any alts or offspecs we can use for progress or that you play in general?

I use a SP and off-spec as a Disc and a Holy Paladin (but its just 950something).

Quote:Other questions
What are your expectations from us?

A friendly roster to have fun and a team with which I can make my best and improve always. I also like coordination and I personally value seriousnes when it comes.

Do you have anyone in the guild that can vouch for you?

Don't think so, secially coming from a Spanish server.

Do you have questions for us?

I came up with nothing at all, so guess not.

Quote:Personal Information
Tell us about yourself:

My name is Asier, I am 22 and curretly stopped my architecture degree for health issues so I could invest more time on wow. I'm form the Basque Country to where I have recently come back from Australia. Don¡t spect to find me at anywhere tho, as I change my home country for study reasons quite much :3
I consider myself a comited person who is always willing to learn and improve. I know where my limits are (specially having no proof of my good performance on mythic raiding :p).

Do you agree to follow the guild rules?

Yes, I Agree.

End of application.

Sorry, it seems I didn't link my warcraftlogs profile up there so here it comes!
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/e...r/narzzrik

Hey Narzzrik!

I'm afraid that we have to decline your application for now, 'cause of a lack of progress. If you have any questions about specifics, feel free to message me.