Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/charac...idon/synai
BattleTag: Synai#2285
Class: Priest
Spec / Offspec: Holy/Disc
Microphone / Reliable Internet: Yes

Quote:Raid Related
Can you make all our raid days?

Yes, certainly.

Do you have any logs we can take a look at?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/e...idon/synai

What are your previous raid experiences in Legion and other expansions?

I've been playing since Vanilla, always a healer class and mainly priest. As such I've cleared all raid content and have the Cutting Edge achievements for each tier since they were introduced.

Do you have any alts or offspecs we can use for progress or that you play in general?

I have disc offspec on my priest, and while I prefer to play holy, for some fights - particularly this tier - disc wins out.

I have both druid and pala healer alts at approx 965 ilvl.

Quote:Other questions
What are your expectations from us?

Stable, consistent raiding guild. Strong leadership and humour in raids.

Do you have anyone in the guild that can vouch for you?

Sadly no.

Do you have questions for us?

You've not logged any mythic raids the last week - are there attendance issues/problems? Its not uncommon at this stage in the tier!

Quote:Personal Information
Tell us about yourself:

My name is Megan, I live in the UK and have my own place, so there are no interruptions while raiding. I work fulltime but flexible hours and often from home, which means I have a Dalaran AFK habit.

Do you agree to follow the guild rules?

Yes, I Agree.

End of application.

Hi Aearinn! Thanks for your application! We will discuss this and get back to you as soon as possible! Smile

Rosh

Oh and as for our logs last week; We did get a bit unlucky with our attendance for last week's raid (as you said it is to be expected this late in the expansion). We are however on track to get this in order. Luckily it hasn't been a common occurance for us so far, and we've been fairly stringent throughout most of the expansion when it comes to raid attendance.