Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/charac...keawarlock
BattleTag: JGrat#2932
Class: Warlock
Spec / Offspec: Afflic / demo
Microphone / Reliable Internet: Yes

Quote:Raid Related
Can you make all our raid days?

Yes

Do you have any logs we can take a look at?

Yes.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/e...keawarlock

What are your previous raid experiences in Legion and other expansions?

Legion: Started raiding in Nighthold, cleared HC. Got to Mistress Mythic in Tomb, before guild stopped for the tier. Currently on Kin mythic.

Previous expansions: cleared all content in Cata. Did not raid for the expansions after that.

Do you have any alts or offspecs we can use for progress or that you play in general?

I play a druid (960 equip) can play either balance or resto. But never really raided on it.

Quote:Other questions
What are your expectations from us?

Provide a enjoyable raiding and guild environment where I can progress as much as i can.

Do you have anyone in the guild that can vouch for you?

I did some mythic plus with Fatswirl (not to say he can vouch for me). You recently recruited someone from my current guild. Bloodytank. I thought i would come along with him, see how it goes.

Do you have questions for us?

Nope.

Quote:Personal Information
Tell us about yourself:

My name is Jack, from the UK. Currently finishing my degree in EEE (electrical and electronic Engineering).

Consider myself to be a decent warlock, but also played wow for over 10 years with warlock being my main character throughout.

Do you agree to follow the guild rules?

Yes, I Agree.

End of application.

Thanks for your application we will review this and get back to you asap!

Indin

Hey man, we've looked at your application and decided to accept, however the only thing we will say is you'll have to prove yourself when your in because of the lock situation being quite high here, so it'll be a fight on spots if your okay with that we will happily give you a trial

Indin