Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/charac...nor/dyeena
BattleTag: Ixxydush#2610
Class: Mage
Spec / Offspec: Frost/arcane
Microphone / Reliable Internet: Yes

Quote:Raid Related
Can you make all our raid days?

I can make on 2/3 raid in 3 weeks in both days

Do you have any logs we can take a look at?

Yes but curently Warcraft Logs is currently down.

What are your previous raid experiences in Legion and other expansions?

I got 4/11M Antorus but i left the game for 1month almost 2 and when i came back i joined in a social guild but now im ready to go in a raiding guild

Do you have any alts or offspecs we can use for progress or that you play in general?

Nop not a high one but im playing an elemental shaman just did it 110

Quote:Other questions
What are your expectations from us?

To be friendly and to be active , because im tired to get in one guild where im almost all the time alone i like to do alot of mythic + when im home and im very active

Do you have anyone in the guild that can vouch for you?

Nop

Do you have questions for us?

Nop

Quote:Personal Information
Tell us about yourself:

My name is Sergiu im 28 years old from romania ...im a very chill guy sometime alot chill but i like to do higher and higher difficulties im not affraid to do it Smile and i like when is hard because if is easy i get bored

Do you agree to follow the guild rules?

Yes, I Agree.

End of application.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/e...nor/dyeena Mythic logs are crap because i 3 bosses only once and 1st one 3 times with 3 different guild 3 different mecanics

Hey Ixxy, I'm sorry to say that at this time we have decided to decline your application, if you wish too know why feel free to whisper me ingame

Indin

Neh its ok Smile i was tried to be recruited a week ago maybe from someone from your guild and didnt have time for raiding than and after whispered him if offer still standing and i got thi site to apply Smile so ty for the answer and good luck with raiding