Quote:Character Information
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/charac...nor/fasuki
BattleTag: Gurnsie#2246
Class: Hunter
Spec / Offspec: MS - MM / OS - BM
Microphone / Reliable Internet: Yes

Quote:Raid Related
Can you make all our raid days?

I base the rest of my schedule around the days dedicated to raiding.

Do you have any logs we can take a look at?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/ch.../17#metric=dps

What are your previous raid experiences in Legion and other expansions?

I have played on and off since BC as a casual apart from in Wod I did the off day raid with my old old guild Almighty Sisters - Grim Batol

After taking a long break since I was finishing my degree I wanted to give Wow and raiding a proper shot. I started up a new character on draenor as my old guild Almighty Sisters were already full raiding and the chance of joining them was slow. I leveled up the hunter Fasuki which I dinged 110 not long after the launch of Antrous in which i pugged the first 9/11HC.

After pugging I went out searching for a new guild in which I found my first guild Enuma Elish which i was able to successfully gain 3/11M. Sadly the fun and love of the guild slowly collapsed as we started to struggle to even get the numbers to run Mythic in which we we would end up most weeks running HC which was starting to kill off my members and myself.

Though we failed to get the numbers when we were able to run mythic we were quite succesfully in which we got all the way to High command. At High command i played a vital part in which i was one of the designated to get into the first pod on the second way round.

I then took the decision to find a new guild that would be still progressing this late into an expansion. So far i have joined Possession but am currently being benched and with the raid days as well wed/thur/sun my new job is starting to restrict me playing on the thur.

Do you have any alts or offspecs we can use for progress or that you play in general?

Frost Mage - 956 - 75 Artifact Traits - Completing dailies as still to get BiS legendaries but will soon come.

Windwalker Monk - 906 - 70 Artifact Traits - Currently trying to gear up on the side when my main hunter has everything sorted and the frost mage

Quote:Other questions
What are your expectations from us?

There was a couple of reasons in which brought me to apply to the guild. The first of these was the way it which i was told when speaking to the GM that there was a consistency to the raids which meant that there would be 20 signs for mythic meaning that you knew you'd actually be able to do mythic content instead of on the edge of your seat waiting to see if you can get enough signs. My second reason was when i viewed the guild through wowprogress there was a big emphasis on community not only through running M+ but also the interaction with each other. This meant using discord and playing games outside of wow. I love wow but have yet to properly join a community that i feel like they're my friends and i feel like this would be a great place to start.
Also I believe that this Guild has the right attitude which is needed in order to progress.

Do you have anyone in the guild that can vouch for you?

Sadly I dont know anyone in the guild yet but would love to get to know everyone.

Do you have questions for us?

The only question I have to ask is that i know that the guild loves to run M+ outside of raid which is a massive bonus but also is there any chance of the guild doing an off day raid for alts?

Quote:Personal Information
Tell us about yourself:

My name is Jack i'm 22 from england. I currently work in the council for children with special needs but my main goal is attempting to get into the field of work in which i studied at university (Forensics and Security within Computing).
My main hobby apart from playing wow is bouldering. I never was a sporty person but when i started bouldering a year ago it gave me a new love for getting off my ass. The main goal of successfully completing a circuit is one of the best feelings you can have plus the added bonus of actually being able to hold your whole body up with 3 fingers for a long period of time is awesome compared to not even being able to do a pull up before.

Do you agree to follow the guild rules?

Yes, I Agree.

End of application.