Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/charac.../monkalade
BattleTag: Yasaria#21380
Class: Monk
Spec / Offspec: Windwalker main - Mistweaver o/s
Microphone / Reliable Internet: No

Quote:Raid Related
Can you make all our raid days?

Yes

Do you have any logs we can take a look at?

Not at the moment on the monk, its more complicated than that. i just rerolled to monk 1 week ago, ive clear norm/hc 1 time yet on it. im gearing up as soon as possible, in the next 1 or 2weeks ill be on a raid ready level, atm im just gearing but i can cover my role very well when this is done. if you are interested to see logs as to get a idea of my skill level as a dps role, i can provide you with my demon hunter ToS logs, (from when it was current) as these are the most recent logs i have. the dh used to be my main before i stopped playing for a while and started again a couple weeks after antorus mythic release.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/ch...936043/13/

What are your previous raid experiences in Legion and other expansions?

i started wow mid-legion, i have mutpliple alts, played every class on max lvl in all legion raids. i am 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 7/9M ToS (with progress on both avatar and kil'jaeden, and 4/11M in Antorus.

Do you have any alts or offspecs we can use for progress or that you play in general?

I have DK, Mage, Rogue, Shaman and DH, (all dps) which are *almost* raid-ready, except the shaman which is ready for raid as its my last main.

Quote:Other questions
What are your expectations from us?

Doing Mythic+ with guildies and pushing as far in current mythic raid content as we can in the fastest time possible

Do you have anyone in the guild that can vouch for you?

i guess if that is needed, officers from my last guild <Witness> could do

Do you have questions for us?

No questions, i just want to add that, on the above about mic and stable internet connection i checked no, i have stable internet and a solid pc, but no mic. so in the raid i follow callouts and everything i just don't speak.

Quote:Personal Information
Tell us about yourself:

My name is Antony, im 23, from Greece and i recently moved to Sweden. i strive for mythic raiding. i am applying with the monk, even though only 940 atm, i can come in raids on my shaman (enhancement with ele o/s) which is 958 equipped with the bis legendaries. but i would like you to count the monk as my main as when it is raid-ready i would like you to acount me with that char in the raid team.

Do you agree to follow the guild rules?

Yes, I Agree.

End of application.

*edit*, on my answer to the question "Do you have anyone in the guild that can vouch for you?", i misread it as "Do you have anyone in your guild that can vouch for you?" on which i assumed from my last guilds. but yes i do have, Nitrazepam could totally vouch for me

*edit* #2, here are also logs from my shaman, https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/ch.../17#metric=dps

For now we are gone decline this application.
We cant confirm from any logs that you play your monk at a mythic level and its gear needs work.
Beside that a microphone is a must for mythic raiding in this guild.