Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/charac...er/raiziee
BattleTag: Raiziee#2186
Class: Death Knight
Spec / Offspec: Frost / Unholy
Microphone / Reliable Internet: Yes

Quote:Raid Related
Can you make all our raid days?

yupyup

Do you have any logs we can take a look at?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/e...er/raiziee

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/e...as/raiziee

My logs on Sylvanas are mainly as Unholy, with correct gear. My logs on TN are mainly as Frost as the guild wanted me playing Frost because it was the go to Specc with 4 T21 which I got recently.

My logs aren't amazing but tbh, the raiding times and days on TN made it nightmare when paired with my work schedule. Regardless the logs are shit and understand you can only judge the application based upon what you see.

What are your previous raid experiences in Legion and other expansions?

Legion -
7/7M EN
3/3hc ToV
3/10M NH
6/9M ToS
5/11M ABT

Past
#324 World A Tribute to Insanity
#313 World HC Lich King
#654 World Yogg+0
#436 World Algalon HC
#590 World Firefighter

Those are the my achievements worth mentioning from a raiding perspective.

Do you have any alts or offspecs we can use for progress or that you play in general?

I can switch to Unholy and play the specc a lot better than I play my main specc Frost, but the raid and Tier better suits Frost atm.

Ideally I would love to reroll WW Monk in the future when it has more gear and would have no problem playing BM if needed by the guild, but alas my Monk only dinged 110 4 days ago.

I really don't want to play Blood, I don't enjoy the specc at all.

Quote:Other questions
What are your expectations from us?

I guess it the same I expect from every other guild. I just want to make friends and be part of a family with a common shared goal to strive towards.

I hope the guild is willing to take in other perspectives when comes to raiding and willing to listen to people and understand everybody in the raid eventually wants the same thing which is to kill the boss.

I don't like guild drama and prefer to avoid confrontation. So if any drama arises I hope the leadership take the issues seriously to stop an issue becoming a problem.

Do you have anyone in the guild that can vouch for you?

Negative.

Do you have questions for us?

I spoke to Discustin (?) regarding being able to perhaps come to a HC raid X realm before moving over just so I can get a feel for the atmosphere during raids.

I have moved from Ally to Horde already this tier and moved Server and regretted the decision, but really don't want to waste money in case I don't feel like I can become a part of the team.

I hope you guys can be understanding, I have no intention of rolling on any l00t or getting boosted and more than happy to come on my DK.

Quote:Personal Information
Tell us about yourself:

Harry / 27 / England

Played the game since closed beta and raided at a high lvl. I understand what progression is and what wiping is. I know what is expected of me when it comes to raiding, be it consumables, class/specc updates, enchants etc. I have raid lead successfully and have made some awesome friends that I would gladly call family.

I usually stick to myself, my social skills are a bit lacking. I can come across rather direct and perhaps a bit dismissive but it's never my intention, and i mean no offense. I am not a try hard, I don't call people out unless it's obvious mistakes that I feel is wasting people's time.

Do you agree to follow the guild rules?

Yes, I Agree.

End of application.

Hey man, have sent you a message on battle.net but if you see this first we happy to trial you, and your welcome to come sunday to see how you find it first Smile

Indin
Thread Closed