Quote:Character Information
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/charac...or/ashelly
BattleTag: ashbinder#2138
Class: Shaman
Spec / Offspec: Resto/Enhancment
Microphone / Reliable Internet: Yes

Quote:Raid Related
Can you make all our raid days?

Yes i can. Even extra days if they are ever added.

Do you have any logs we can take a look at?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/e...or/ashelly

What are your previous raid experiences in Legion and other expansions?

I started raiding during vanilla days, when i was way too young clear some bosses and mc and that was about it . Fast forward wotlk i tanked in a very casual 10 man guild. Cata it went a step up and i tanked most normal 10man content + some hc including FL and Dragon Soul. During mist, i only completed the first tier of the raid than took a break same goes for WOD. Now in legion im 7/7M 3/3HC 5/10M as a tank. Tos i did 4/9 since i came late in the tier and now im 11/11HC as a healer

Do you have any alts or offspecs we can use for progress or that you play in general?

I do have 4 alts but they are way undergear for this kind of content but i would be able to get them up to a decent level with some m+, tos HC and antorus normal

Quote:Other questions
What are your expectations from us?

Stable raid environment, some alcoholics, mythic + and in general good positive vibe when it comes to the game and stuff outside of it.

Do you have anyone in the guild that can vouch for you?

Not that i know of at this point in time

Do you have questions for us?

how the clams reproduce ?

Quote:Personal Information
Tell us about yourself:

My name is tonci im 29 atm and from Croatia. Im a father of a 7 year old girl deamon and im marry do satan her self. I like to play games with and without my satan wife including but not limited to nintendo switch games like puyo puyo tetris and mario oddys.

Do you agree to follow the guild rules?

Yes, I Agree.

End of application.
Thread Closed