Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/charac.../n%C3%B6ah
BattleTag: Rec#2447
Class: Priest
Spec / Offspec: Shadow/Holy
Microphone / Reliable Internet: Yes

Quote:Raid Related
Can you make all our raid days?

Yes I can.

Do you have any logs we can take a look at?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/e.../n%C3%B6ah

What are your previous raid experiences in Legion and other expansions?

I used to raid during WOTLK and a little during MoP but that was when I was younger and not particularly relevant. In Legion 2/7 M Emerald Nightmare before 7.1, 1/3 M Trial of Valor, 4/10 M Nighthold (was there for most progress pulls but was not there for the kills of Aluriel and Tichondrius due to exams), 1/9 M Tomb of Sargeras (Guild died unfortunately)

Do you have any alts or offspecs we can use for progress or that you play in general?

I have a Holy offspec but I do not have any holy specific legendarys unfortunately.

Quote:Other questions
What are your expectations from us?

Just to clear mythic bosses without roster problems and guild drama.

Do you have anyone in the guild that can vouch for you?

Two of your new recruits, Rosh and Knot, if those don't count then no one.

Do you have questions for us?

Not particularly, my friends asked the questions I wanted to ask and I've seen your answers so I'm all good.

Quote:Personal Information
Tell us about yourself:

Hi I'm Noah, I am 20 years old from England and currently studying at Keele University. I basically do fuck all to be honest, all I do is listen to music, play wow, watch films/tv series and fuck about on Ableton sometimes.

Do you agree to follow the guild rules?

Yes, I Agree.

End of application.

Hey Noah, we have reviewed your application and decided to accept you, feel free to ask anyone for an invite when your ready Smile

Welcome in advance,

Indin

Awesome! I should be transferring in the next couple of days so I’ll mesaage one of the guild for an invite then Smile
Thread Closed