Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/charac...or/nipplor
BattleTag: Littleman17#2114
Class: Rogue
Spec / Offspec: Ass/sub
Microphone / Reliable Internet: Yes

Quote:Raid Related
Can you make all our raid days?

Yes

Do you have any logs we can take a look at?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/j6kK8WXtFJfHyLDC/
Wiped once on Maiden due to colour mixup and group instantly fell apart

What are your previous raid experiences in Legion and other expansions?

I've raided about half of ToS on HC, took a break in Nighthold and cleared EN on HC when it was current. In WoD I've cleared everything on HC when it was current content. Took a break in most of MoP. Cataclysm is the expansion I've raided on the hardest difficulty in Dragon Soul HC, and done normal until then throughout the rest of the expansion and WotlK. I started raiding in BC but only the 10 man raids.

Do you have any alts or offspecs we can use for progress or that you play in general?

I have experience in all of the rogue specs although I havent played Outlaw since the beginning of the expansion but all of my weapons have at least 1 point in conordance. I have all the classes at atleast 100 and enjoy playing most, not a fan of healing though. None of them are particularily geared though

Quote:Other questions
What are your expectations from us?

A fun enviorment that offers mythic raiding if you are capable of doing it. Activities out side of raiding such as M+

Do you have anyone in the guild that can vouch for you?

No Sad

Do you have questions for us?

Nope

Quote:Personal Information
Tell us about yourself:

My name is Kasper, Im 23 years old and I live in Denmark. Im currently studying full time. In my spare time besides playing WoW, I play pen and paper RPGs and Warhammer.

Do you agree to follow the guild rules?

Yes, I Agree.

End of application.

Thank you for your application Kasper. Im sorry to say were declining your application at this point due to your lack of raiding experience and gear. We are raiding and progressing mythic. and as far as i can see your experience stoppes you at maiden normal.

-Petter

Roar!

I've cleared up until Mistress in HC but yeah it's still not much compared to Mythic I know Smile
Thread Closed