Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/charac...%C3%A9body
BattleTag: magicturtle#217362
Class: Priest
Spec / Offspec: Shadow / considering getting holy up and running
Microphone / Reliable Internet: Yes

Quote:Raid Related
Can you make all our raid days?
Yes i can make them

Do you have any logs we can take a look at?
as shadow not really since i took a casual break last months and only got 2 hc run logs as spriest, without obtaining stuff like 4set.
logs as priest

i have some logs from me on my old main my WW monk: 
before server transfer
 after i server transfered
What are your previous raid experiences in Legion and other expansions?
I started raiding in MoP with Siege of Ogrimmar, where i achieved the cutting edge achievement.
In WoD i took things slowly with a new guild and got 3/7 mythic in Highmaul and then 7/10 mythic in blackrock foundry
and in hfc we only got to 5/13 and then the guild died and i decided to take things slow from there and do some casual hc rest of the tier/expansion.

In EN i achieved 4/7m and NH 7/10M mythic and then again just when tos came out i was fortunate enough to see yet another guild disband Sad so decided to take a break myself and now im ready for antorrus to make my return with an diffrent character

Do you have any alts or offspecs we can use for progress or that you play in general?
I'm willing to get my holy spec up and going, i have not yet legendarys for it and since im still missing 1 bis shadow legendary i rather hunt for that first.
I could transfer my old main ( monk ) back to dreanor as either WW or MW 

Quote:Other questions
What are your expectations from us?
Nice and steady progress in future raids without disbanding after 1 tier :x but seeing you guys are around for some time i dont worry about that ^^

being able to have a good time / laught in and outside raid times.

On off days able to do some nice pushing in m+

Do you have anyone in the guild that can vouch for you?
no Sad
Do you have questions for us?
not at the moment

Quote:Personal Information
Tell us about yourself:
I'm a 22 year old student from the netherlands im studying bussniss economics and i work at a gamestore Big Grin.
Ican put like all the standard stuff here but hey how about get to know me when we do some awsome stuff on wow! ^^

Do you agree to follow the guild rules?
Yes, I Agree. 

End of application.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
What if i rather have a frontal lobotomy then a bottle in front of me? :x

Thank you for your application we will look at it and give you our decision soon!

Indin

Hey Somebody, we have taken a look at your application, but i'm afraid we are going to have to decline you at this time, we just think your a bit too low geared and not enough progress for us at this current time.

Good luck in your search for a guild that suits your needs

Indin

fair answer wich i understand. goodluck with antorus!
Thread Closed