Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/charac...nor/yungdh
BattleTag: ZerrroW#2424
Class: Demon Hunter
Spec / Offspec: Havoc
Microphone / Reliable Internet: Yes

Quote:Raid Related
Can you make all our raid days?

Yes.

Do you have any logs we can take a look at?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/e...nor/yungdh

What are your previous raid experiences in Legion and other expansions?

I was 13/13 on HC back in HFC days playing arcane mage, but guild fell apart before we could start mythic progress.
In legion I've done 9/9 HC and 3/9 mythic on my Havoc DH.

Do you have any alts or offspecs we can use for progress or that you play in general?

I have a fire mage that's slowly getting geared - soon will be just OK for mythic raiding. I also have a warr that 918, but that's just more melee dps.

Quote:Other questions
What are your expectations from us?

A nice, serious raid guild that's reliable, and up for some fucking bants m8

Do you have anyone in the guild that can vouch for you?

No, sadly.

Do you have questions for us?

What is the average age of people in the guild? Where are people from?

Quote:Personal Information
Tell us about yourself:

I'm a pretty chill guy from Denmark. I'm 18, currently unemployed (just finished school). I'm a musician, and I hope to stay one Smile
I like playing Overwatch when I'm not playing wow.
I'm kind of a jokester in general, but I will very reliably shut up when told to. I'm very serious about raiding, and I want to progress as my main focus, so please don't get the wrong vibe from me.

Do you agree to follow the guild rules?

Yes, I Agree.

End of application.

Thank you for your application we will check it over and get back to you with an answer

Indin

Hey Yungdh, we're sorry to tell you that we have to decline your application at this time, we have disccused your application and just can't decide how we would fit you into our raid roster at the moment so i'm afraid at this moment in time it is a no.

I however wish you good luck in finding a guild that suits your needs and thank you for your interest Smile

Indin
Thread Closed