[Frozen] Magicstorm's Application

Quote:Character Information
Name: Magicstorm
Level: 28
Vocation: Master Sorcerer

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Records: No

Quote:Tibialife Information
Previous gameworlds, why did you leave them?

I am a player from Antica server. I usually play with a Knight and a Paladin but now i want to learn to play seriously a Master Sorcerer and Refugia it's a server that meets my expectations (few players and many free hunting areas).

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

I start to play Tibia in the server of Antica in 2002, I had some characters but none became high lvl. Then play in Eternia just open the server and participate in the first war until I lost my account and stop playing about 2008. Now I have returned to Antica in 2015 until today. After thinking about it, I have decided that I would like to learn how to play a Sorcerer. I seriously want to have a great and powerful Master Sorcerer here.

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

No, it's my first experience here in Refugia.

Important things for you in Tibia?

First be surrounded by nice people, secondly be someone important in the game or at least try.

Quote:Joining Savages
How did you hear about us?

I started playing here yesterday, and I was watching the guild (first time I see this guild and the rest).

Why do you want to join us?

The main reasons is that I like to play with people, to help me when I have doubts in the game (I also offer my help as soon as I can). In the future I will need help completing quests, warzones ... (I also offer my help as soon as I can). I recognized some old players from the server of Antica and although I do not know them either I decided this guild because in my opinion it is a serious and important guild in Refugia.

What is your expectations from us?

When I am part of a guild I offer all my trust in all those who trusted me, I am always faithful to those people who believe in me. For me a guild is like a family until I am proved otherwise. I have great goals on this server with my sorcerer. I know that for the moment I am "little thing" but usually when I want something I get it, and here I WANT to be someone important, i offer my help in everything I can to the people who trust me.

Quote:Personal Information
Tell us about yourself:

My name is Sergio (People called me Sergi). I'm 33 years old and i'm from Spain. At the moment i only play Tibia and some times Guild War 2 in WvW to de-stress ... or to stress me more. For now I spend my time studying a higher cycle of web programmer.

Nothing else, thank you for your time. See you in Tibia.

Do you agree to follow the guild rules?

Yes, I Agree.

End of application.

Hello Sergio,

I'm sorry to inform you that we have a minimum lvl for new members, which is lvl 120. 

Broodje

I am one of the Golden Six.

Broodje Bapao Wrote:Hello Sergio,

I'm sorry to inform you that we have a minimum lvl for new members, which is lvl 120. 

Broodje
Thank you Broodje.

I will post again when I reach that level. You do not need to close this post for when i get that level i will use this post again.

Thanks for your time and see you in game.

Okay, good luck!

I am one of the Golden Six.

Who was your char in Antica?

My characters in Antica are Pretor Artanis and Hank Scorpion. Nomoxu i think you was, a Trp member?. 

Magicstorm Wrote:My characters in Antica are Pretor Artanis and Hank Scorpion. Nomoxu i think you was, a Trp member?.

Hi Magicstorm,

Nice to see someone from the good old days. Yes I was a TRP member , later Darkside. Will look for you in game for a chat.

Nomo

Nomoxxu Wrote:
Magicstorm Wrote:My characters in Antica are Pretor Artanis and Hank Scorpion. Nomoxu i think you was, a Trp member?.

Hi Magicstorm,

Nice to see someone from the good old days. Yes I was a TRP member , later Darkside. Will look for you in game for a chat.

Nomo
Thank you Nomoxxu. it will be a pleasure talk with you.

See you in Tibia.